The University Recruiter and Outreach Specialist, acting under the direction of the Associate Director of Admissions and in collaboration with Program Leadership, is a representative of the University serving as the point person for the recruitment of students and the management of communications to external stakeholders. The University Recruiter and Outreach Specialist will be responsible for achieving established academic program enrollment goals through established and data driven recruitment practices. The incumbent is expected to work with diverse groups of individuals within the university to support the development and implementation of a comprehensive communication plan, with a primary focus on recruitment. The University Recruiter and Outreach Specialist should have a demonstrated record of success in marketing and sales, and experience with generating and delivering a marketing and recruitment plan. The work requires flexibility, adaptability, creativity and attention to detail. The incumbent must support the mission of the university and be motivated to promote the growth and development of its programs. The University Recruiter and Outreach Specialist must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work with diverse groups of individuals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The University Recruiter and Outreach Specialist will formulate and implement a comprehensive recruitment and admissions plan that includes targeted advertising, travel, campus visits and managing the full admissions funnel for the specific assigned program(s) including prospective, in-progress applicants and, when assigned, accepted students. The position also includes funnel management to build inquiry pools to reach established enrollment goals.
- Work with the Associate Director of Admissions and Program Leadership to formulate and implement a comprehensive recruitment and admissions plan to meet and increase enrollment goals.
- Generate recruitment materials based on programmatic information.
- Represent program(s) at recruitment events and opportunities.
- Coordinate events and programs to support recruitment activities.
- Coordinate the dissemination of information to prospective students and other stakeholders using multiple communication platforms.
- Coordinate the generation of branded marketing materials.
- Ensure the implementation of programs and processes targeting the recruitment and retention of prospective students.
- Create statistical reports and provide analytical data to assist with recruitment, enrollment, and yield strategies.
- Assessment of recruitment activities and documentation of their outcomes.
- Collaborate with Program Leadership to help solidify and manage existing partnerships within healthcare systems, businesses, and educational entities.
- Coordinate recruitment resources and activities with other university departments.
- Cultivate relationships with internal and external programs and stakeholders to facilitate student recruitment and retention.
- Maintain communication with prospective applicants to encourage and support completion of the applicant process.
- Manage the admissions process and applications for academic programs as/if assigned.
- Serve as a liaison with other student life departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, and two years of related work experience.
- Associate degree and four or more years of pertinent experience are also acceptable.
- Significant experience in recruitment, admissions or student services.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm and motivation to contribute to the growth and development of assigned University programs.
- Knowledge and successful application of marketing and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of admissions requirements, curriculum, and programs.
- Knowledge about assigned program(s) profession and training programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, database management, and social media platforms.
- Ability to learn new technologies, be self-motivated, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team, with the College(s), University, and other stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and adherence to policies and procedures of Touro University California.
- Ability to implement best practices.
- Ability to exercise sound judgement.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Knowledge of Touro University California and its academic programs.
- High level of experience utilizing social media.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to exercise sound judgement.
- Able to collect and analyze data using the results to implement future programs, plans and strategies.
- Must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and travel for recruitment and professional development
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed