QUALIFICATION(S): is the Education, Training and/or related experience needed by the person to perform the
- D.O. or M.D., licensed in the state of California with a current DEA number.
- Should have six or more years of clinical experience or residency completion and three years experience.
- Newly graduated residents with exceptional abilities WELCOME to apply
- Must be Board Certified.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English advantageous.
- Experience in teaching at the professional student level desired. This includes teaching osteopathic medical
students and residents.
CORE COMPETENCIES: identify the behavior an employee is expected to demonstrate.
- Teach and evaluate the progress of clinical education of medical students in the clinic.
- Perform other teaching, counseling, committee meeting attendance, etc., duties as required of TUCOM clinical
- Perform all responsibilities within the values and professional framework of the philosophy of TUCOM.
- Maintain appropriate local, state and federal licensing and certification to perform above duties including but
not limited to state licensure, DEA number, specialty certification, hospital credentialing and quality
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records and complete in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain good working rapport with hospital personnel and referral agencies as well as other staff.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis.
- Guarantee confidentiality of all patient and student information.
- Participate in case presentation meetings with project coordinator, team members, students and other projects
of the medical clinic and faculty department.
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Touro University and Touro College.